SERIES CONCERT: The Life of a Bee ONLY A FEW TICKETS LEFT!PSI Theatre - Durham Arts Council 120 Morris St, Durham, NC
Celebrate NC's very own Jeffery Beam with music composed using his poetry as lyric and inspiration! The program is being curated by soprano Andrea Edith Moore who is a passionate […]
FAMILY CONCERT: Life of a BeePSI Theatre - Durham Arts Council 120 Morris St, Durham, NC
Celebrate NC's very own Jeffery Beam with music composed using his poetry as lyric and inspiration! The program is being curated by soprano Andrea Edith Moore; a passionate advocate for […]
PARTNER EVENT: A Stranger in a Strange Land with the North Carolina Baroque OrchestraFirst Presbyterian Church Durham 305 E Main St., Durham, NC
Mallarmé Music presents our friends, the North Carolina Baroque Orchestra (NCBO) as they explore an intriguing program of music by composers born in one country who traveled to other countries […]
PARTNER EVENT: Music for Troubled Times with the Duke Chapel ChoirDuke Chapel 401 Chapel Drive, Durham, NC
April 23, 2023, at 4:00 p.m. Missa in Angustiis (“Lord Nelson” Mass) by Franz Joseph Haydn premiere: Heal the Cracks in the Bell of the World by Zebulon M. Highben […]
SERIES CONCERT: Bach LitPSI Theatre - Durham Arts Council 120 Morris St, Durham, NC
Friday, May 26, 2023 7:30 pm @ PSI Theater, Durham Arts Council REPERTOIRE J.S. Bach Cello Suite No. 1 in G Major and No. 2 in D Minor Osvaldo Golijov […]
Hank Smith and Pattie Hopkins Kinlaw
Banjo and Fiddle
Bluegrass ambassadors Hank Smith and Pattie Hopkins Kinlaw...
NEW - COVID PRECAUTIONS FOR BLUEGRASS BLEND Vaccine or negative test required (click plus sign on right for info)
- For the safety of all, Mallarmé is requiring that all guests be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (at least two weeks after final dose) and provide proof of vaccination – either the original vaccination card or a printed copy of the vaccination card OR must have received a negative COVID-19 diagnostic test within 72-hours before entry to the venue and provide PRINTED, dated, and time-stamped proof of a negative result prior to entering the venue.
- The Carolina Theatre is a 1000 seat venue, that at most will be at 35% capacity for our concert. That means there is plenty of room to spread out and socially distance yourselves. It is general admission seating, so if you want to sit in the back row in the upper balcony, you may do so!
- The Carolina Theatre has new hospital-grade air filtration systems, has implemented gold-star cleaning methods, and continuing contact-less systems—to ensure the safest possible facility.
- All guests and staff must be masked except when actively eating or drinking. Artists on stage may not be masked but will be at least 20 feet away from the front row of the audience.
- The performance is 80 minutes long without an intermission to minimize movement in the theatre and lobby areas
THESE ARE NEW POLICIES AS OF AUGUST 28, 2021
We are sorry this information was not disseminated earlier, however approaches to safety in our community are changing rapidly, and we feel we must respond to what we are observing and what is going to ensure the safety of all our constituents.
More info about these policies can be found on the Carolina Theatre website https://carolinatheatre.org/visit/health-and-safety-policies/
Mallarmé subscriber members will also be able to have access to this concert virtually later in the year, so if you decide you do not want to come out for the live concert, you can see it online!
Thank you so very much!