Mallarmé Chamber Players artists are available as soloists and ensembles for concerts, weddings, receptions, and other celebrations.
We can bring your dreams to reality with our professional musical ensembles custom designed especially for your personalized musical needs. Mallarmé offers music and performers of the highest quality and has 31 years of experience.
Please contact artistic director Suzanne Rousso with inquiries regarding concert performances. email@example.com OR 919-560-2701
Wedding ceremony services include prelude, ceremony music, recessional and postlude.
Receptions or other events including funeral or memorial services.
We can arrange for a soloist, duo, trio, quartet or quintet for your event.
Arrangements of popular classical music such as Wagner and Mendelssohn wedding marches, Bach’s Air on the G String, Pachelbel’s Canon in D, Trumpet Voluntary and others are available for all ensembles. Classical and Baroque repertoire for all ensembles includes works by Bach, Telemann, Vivaldi, Handel, Mozart and Haydn. Mallarmé can also customize selections to reflect customer preferences in repertoire and style (i.e. jazz, contemporary, Renaissance, etc.).
Included in fees for each event:
One hour face-to-face consultation with the Artistic Director concerning music and logistics.
Access to staff via phone and email prior to event.
Locations within the Triangle area; there is an additional travel fee for events outside of Durham, Raleigh or Chapel Hill.
Formal, casual or business attire.
Music and music stands
Fees start at $350 – please call 919-560-2701 or email firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can customize your musical experience.
Hank Smith and Pattie Hopkins Kinlaw
Banjo and Fiddle
Bluegrass ambassadors Hank Smith and Pattie Hopkins Kinlaw...
NEW - COVID PRECAUTIONS FOR BLUEGRASS BLEND Vaccine or negative test required (click plus sign on right for info)
- For the safety of all, Mallarmé is requiring that all guests be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (at least two weeks after final dose) and provide proof of vaccination – either the original vaccination card or a printed copy of the vaccination card OR must have received a negative COVID-19 diagnostic test within 72-hours before entry to the venue and provide PRINTED, dated, and time-stamped proof of a negative result prior to entering the venue.
- The Carolina Theatre is a 1000 seat venue, that at most will be at 35% capacity for our concert. That means there is plenty of room to spread out and socially distance yourselves. It is general admission seating, so if you want to sit in the back row in the upper balcony, you may do so!
- The Carolina Theatre has new hospital-grade air filtration systems, has implemented gold-star cleaning methods, and continuing contact-less systems—to ensure the safest possible facility.
- All guests and staff must be masked except when actively eating or drinking. Artists on stage may not be masked but will be at least 20 feet away from the front row of the audience.
- The performance is 80 minutes long without an intermission to minimize movement in the theatre and lobby areas
THESE ARE NEW POLICIES AS OF AUGUST 28, 2021
We are sorry this information was not disseminated earlier, however approaches to safety in our community are changing rapidly, and we feel we must respond to what we are observing and what is going to ensure the safety of all our constituents.
More info about these policies can be found on the Carolina Theatre website https://carolinatheatre.org/visit/health-and-safety-policies/
Mallarmé subscriber members will also be able to have access to this concert virtually later in the year, so if you decide you do not want to come out for the live concert, you can see it online!
Thank you so very much!